Your Opportunity?

Thursday, April 2, 2009

xFruits - Sunrider International RSS Feed - 1 new item

VitaShake®  

2009-04-02 17:21

Sunrider International

The perfect blend for your life—nutrition, convenience, and flavor!

VitaShake® is a perfect example of a product born from our Philosophy of Regeneration™. This delicious beverage fortifies your body with whole foods rather than a cocktail of chemically processed vitamins, minerals, and proteins. Key ingredients include coix fruit, a powerful antioxidant, and fructooligosaccharide (FOS), a probiotic soluble-fiber carbohydrate.

Unlike other brands that are crammed with sugar and "empty calories," VitaShake® is replete with essential nutrients, including vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. It contains concentrated nutrients from natural whole food sources. Plus, it's a good source of dietary fiber, and it's low in sodium for those concerned with their sodium intake.

People also love how the handy VitaShake® packages are perfect for an on-the-go lifestyle. The contents mix easily with water in a shaker bottle, making a beverage that's tasty, nutritious, and easy to swallow and digest. It's a delicious and easy way to get nutrients!

Speaking of easy, it sure was easy to find Sunrider employees who enjoy this product—read on, to see how wonderfully this beverage blends with their lives!


What Sunriders Like about VitaShake®

"On mornings when I'm in a rush to get to work, I'll mix up a package of VitaShake® in my Sunrider® Shaker Bottle and take it with me. Not only is it tasty, but it's really sustaining and keeps me going well until lunch time. Plus, it's less than 100 calories while jam packed with vitamins. On days when I have more time, especially weekends or after a workout, I'll blend a package of VitaShake® Cocoa in a blender with a banana! It really is a great, healthy treat!"

Patty LaBella
Digital Production



"Drinking VitaShake® with soymilk in the morning is my breakfast when I'm on the go! It's a perfect start to my day—VitaShake® isn't only delicious; it's also filling, so it tames my appetite until lunch time."

Mary Rodriguez
Order Representative



"I'm not really into the whole protein shake thing, but I tried VitaShake®, and I really, really like it! I often have a hard time making it from breakfast to lunch without feeling very, very hungry, but VitaShake® keeps me energized and feeling full. I was happy to learn that it's not chemical based, but I was even happier to hear that it doesn't use animal-based protein powders! Another plus? It's less than 100 calories. Something every girl likes to hear!"

Liz Jernigan
USA Operations



"VitaShake® gives me the energy to keep me going all day! It's so easy to prepare, I just add milk and mix it with fresh bananas and crushed ice. It fills me up and stops the craving in between meals. With its all-natural ingredients, it tastes great and provides the nutrients I need."

Sylvette Martinez
Human Resources


"I must admit I love VitaShake®, especially the strawberry flavor; it's one of my favorite Sunrider® products. I notice that it gives me the energy needed to take on each and every day. I try to drink one serving every morning, as it helps me avoid feeling hungry throughout the day. When I have time, I enjoy making smoothies; I simply add strawberries, bananas, water, and ice and blend them all together for the perfect drink. What's best, I give it to my four kids, and I don't even have to tell them it's good for them; they enjoy it so much they don't care."

Lilia Esquivias
Order Representative



Flavors
Cocoa and Strawberry



Recommendation
Mix one package with 6 to 8 ounces of water in Shaker Bottle. Drink as is or add crushed ice and sweeten to taste.



You can order VitaShake® from our Shop Online!
Top