Your Opportunity?

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

xFruits - Sunrider International RSS Feed - 1 new item

Kandesn® Room Reopens at Sunrider Headquarters  

2009-03-26 17:44

Sunrider International


Greetings Dear Sunriders,

My name is Julie McLewee, and I am the new Marketing Manager for Kandesn®, Sunrider's fantastic skin care and cosmetics line.

Okay, I admit it. I'm not really new! Many of you will remember that I was the Kandesn® Advisor for many years. I'm so excited to be back at Sunrider International! After moving away, I'm finally back home to where my adventure began in 1993.

Since I've been away, I've gained a lot of additional experience in marketing and training, particularly with skin care and cosmetics. And I am really looking forward to putting myself to work to support all of you in your sales efforts!

What I am most excited about are the phenomenal new products that are available at Sunrider now. Some of them that I have fallen in love with are many of the special treatment products such as:

  • Dr. Chen® Refining & Lifting Cream
  • Dr. Chen® Brightening Serum
  • Oi-Lin® Replenish Gel
  • Oi-Lin® Rebuild Cream

I have only been using them for a few weeks, but already my skin has gotten back its former unmistakable Kandesn glow!

Now, for the really exciting news: We're happy to announce that we will be reopening the
Kandesn® Training Room, which is located at the back of Sunrider's International Headquarters in Torrance! We will be conducting several workshops per week, and these will be open to everyone, including your guests. As I write to you, we are working on converting the room back into a beautiful training facility, and while I don't have all the logistics on our opening day, rest assured it's just around the corner. At the workshops, you will be exposed to all the features and benefits of the complete Kandesn® line and learn how to use and share these with confidence. Experiencing is believing!

In closing, always remember that Sunrider's line of premier herbal skin care products is a great door opener to the Sunrider business opportunity!

I can't wait to see so many of my old friends and meet many new ones.

Yours in prosperity,

Julie

Top