Your Opportunity?

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

xFruits - Emperor Quality Nutrition - 1 new item

Post-Convention Update  

2008-08-06 18:35

Sunrider International

I hope all of you had a great time at the Convention! I had a wonderful time meeting many of you, holding the young IBO workshop, and chasing my daughter around the Hall during the general sessions. Here's a quick status update on the products and marketing tools. I know you are all dying to get them!

New Products

Of course everyone wants to know when you can buy the new products. I don't deal directly with this issue, but I do know that it's a rather complex process. It first depends on how well it sold in your country during convention, and the sales volume and recruiting rate in your country. We can't launch new products if there are only a few people there to buy them. We also have to register the product and comply with local regulations. I know that's not the answer you want because you want the products now. Hopefully, you bought enough products at Convention. But, I have better news. The new Oi-Lin® and some of the new product packaging should be phasing in soon over the next few months.

New Marketing Tools/Website

I oversee the writing, editing, look and feel of the marketing tool, but I don't handle the printing or translating so I'm just estimating the time on these "hot" tools we are working on.

Sunrider® Training CD-ROM – we've made some revisions and most countries should be in production soon and have it in the next 3 months or sooner.

Ingredients Brochures – Dr. Chen told me to add more ingredients to the brochures so we are doing that. Some countries may not have this brochure due to government regulations. Estimated time is 1-2 months.

Website – It should be ready in 3-4 months.

We have many other tools in development like a new product catalog, new brochure on being environmentally friendly, and new product flyers. There's lots of exciting changes and we hope you enjoy them.

Wendy

Top